APHetalia Free RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PruHun Canon Verse RP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PruHun Canon Verse RP Empty PruHun Canon Verse RP Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 am

elizaveta_h

WARNINGS FOR: Don't know yet

Canon Verse:

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

CHARACTER LIST:
Hungary: elizaveta_h
Prussia: Königreich Preußen

OTHER COMMENTS: None as of yet

2PruHun Canon Verse RP Empty Re: PruHun Canon Verse RP Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Königreich Preußen

Königreich Preußen

Preußen: Dear diary of the Awesome me,

Today was an awesome day; the awesome me being awesome as usual, decided to spread my awesomeness and go visit mein kleiner bruder--Heliges Römische...

Releasing a long sigh, Prussia put away the quil he was using and leaned back in his chair. He contemplated ending his entry with a short conclusion there and then, but that would only defeat the purpose of religiously documenting his life everyday. His burgundy eyes flicked over to the small, round ball of feathers on the desk--Gilbird stared back at him with beady black eyes before fluttering over to its usual perch on the messy, yet at the same time neat mop of white hair.

"Kesesese...you too, eh? Heh..."

(Sorry this is short and kind off crappy...>. <)

3PruHun Canon Verse RP Empty Re: PruHun Canon Verse RP Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:44 am

elizaveta_h

Hungary was outgunned gardening at her place. She absently wondered what her old friend was up to, beside being stuck up and focusing on himself. Once she was finished with her flowers, she decided to pay the guy a visit.

4PruHun Canon Verse RP Empty Re: PruHun Canon Verse RP Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:39 am

Königreich Preußen

Königreich Preußen

Preußen: Groaning softly, the albino realized that he had fell asleep in his chair; the previous day's activity having worn his usual energetic self's strength. 'Heh...how unawesome.' He mused,'Old man Fritz would roll in his grave if he saw me behave like this.'

He stretched and found out that he had an annoying crick in his neck from dozing off in an uncomfortable position. "Wunderbar...this is not awesome at all..." Just then, there was a loud pounding at the main door--the noise would have woken up a dead corpse, and Prussia wondered who was it that was causing such an unholy ruckus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum